Sunday, June 27, 2010

What A Man Wants

I've had this project going on for a long time, and so far I have yet to be fully successful. Before I can tell you precisely what my project is, I must explain my former physical demeanor.

A little over a year ago, I had platinum blond hair that was big and wavy. I had the perfect California girl tan, with a trim waste and busty chest. I always had my finger and toe nails done to perfection. I wore my make up in a smokey sexy fashion (be it day or night). When it came to my attire, I wore mini-dresses and skirts with heels too high. Beneath my clothing I always wore push up bras to create enchanting cleavage with all of my plunging necklines. I shaved my legs every single day so that they would be baby-butt smooth (whether or not somebody besides myself would be touching them that day). Basically, by traditional California standards, I was beautiful. It couldn't be more obvious, with the haters and cat-calls and all. Plus, everyone (with a penis) seemed to like me.

BUT I DIDN'T LIKE THIS.

I drew up a plan for myself that I seldom spoke of (and when I spoke of it I never referred to it as my plan). I was going to make myself ugly. And the purpose of this? To discover exactly what constitutes attractiveness.

This was so much easier than maintaining a life dedicated to beauty. First things first, I dyed my hair black, and this didn't make a difference in even the smallest of ways. I looked the exact same with different hair, and this is when I realized no one gives a shit about hair color.

My next step was to change my dress attire; I increased the length of my hemlines two-fold! (Whatever that means.) I also started wearing turtle necks in Winter instead of tube tops. (This benefited greatly when it came to the outside temperature.) I also started wearing flats and sneakers more often than heels. As I predicted, this made me seem uglier (per say) and I received less attention from all those penises with bodies attached.

I still thought there was too much attention, so I wore less make up and stopped wearing bras entirely (which doesn't help at all, when breasts jiggle more as you walk it's apparently more attractive). And the make up tactic seemed to be unsuccessful as well.

Now we're at how I look right now sitting in front of my computer. I have glasses and hair shorter than most penis welding males in California. I lost weight so that my breasts would shrink, and now my chest is barely an excuse for tits. I still don't wear bras or very much make up. I now wear high waisted bottoms and loose tops. I try my hardest to look ultimately androgynous (which sometimes works because I have been mistaken for a man on multiple occasions). However, despite the fact that I now have the physical demeanor of a man, real men still think I'm attractive. Thus leading me to conclude that physical appearance is absolutely pointless when you have the one thing all men want: A vagina.

No comments:

Post a Comment