Thursday, April 1, 2010

Somebody Loves Somebody

I love you. I love your quirks and behaviors. I love the way you talk excitedly about pop culture phenomenas. I love that you know an infinite number of random, typically considered useless facts because those are the only facts that I think are worth knowing. I love that you keep me in my place, because hell knows I need to be told what to do sometimes or just won't do anything (one of my flaws that I appreciate you helping me with). I love that we butt heads so much; it just means we are both passionate people in how we feel, and I hate people who lack passion, but you have tons so it's good. I love that you are so creative with just about everything (that's why I'm always pestering you to read and look at all my things because your opinion is the only one I trust creatively). I love that you're intelligent, and that you let your intelligence show. You'd be surprised how many stupid people there are in the world, and how many more intelligent people there are that pretend to be stupid. You are neither of the two, so that makes you awesome. I love your use of the word "awesome." I love that the things we have in common are random and silly, but probably could never find in anyone else in the world. Where will I find someone who adores tikis, but at the same time is intrigued by time travel? I love that you like to read, because you are one of the only people who doesn't make fun of my nerdy obsession with books and reading. Thank you for that respect. I love that you know things I don't know, like directors and anything involving computers etc. etc. etc. You keep me learning and learning, and my nerdiness loves learning. I love that we had a Bonnie and Clyde phase; it was fun and adventurous, and something that we risked at together. I love that you aren't afraid to admit to liking pink...A LOT. And I wish we could put that pink streak back into your hair. I love that you think I'm beautiful no matter how many things I keep changing about myself; it shows that you love me inside more over the outside, and that you will always love me as I am for a very long time. I love that you like doing simple things such as museum trips and antique browsing. I think that's when we have the most fun together. I love that you probably are shocked by reading this, because I love that I am still able to surprise you. And I love that I still haven't moved onto to any physical aspects of you yet, because there are so many others that I love more. However seeing as this is already extraordinarily extensive, I will jump ahead to your physical appeal.

I love it when you have your hair up, and how at the end of the day it gets messy and strands of it are falling in your face. I love the face you make when you're half asleep and smiling while kissing me goodnight. I love that your skinny, and this has a mini story behind it: I have been obsessed with skinny people--male or female--since I was a little kid. I thought that those were the only beautiful people, and as I grew up I could never find myself attracted to anyone who wasn't relatively skinny. And then, when I met you, you were this thin man with long hair who sang and played guitar (and hated family guy). It was perfection defined by me wrapped up in a real human body. I learned that childhood fantasies are real. Moving on, I love that you have those hazel eyes that sometimes look green, sometimes look grey, and sometimes look brown. I love the way you dress--from V-necks to cardigans to leather jackets--you look good in it all, and it makes everyone say that we look good together (especially when we wear leather on the same day). I love your freckles. I know the ones on your shoulders were painful to get, but they are unique and cute on you now. I guess pain does equal beauty sometimes. I love your smile and the way your lip curls. I don't like people who have typical big white smiles; there's no character. And something can only be beautiful with character like yours. I love the color of your hair, because the sun put its own highlights into it. So you have this multi-shades-of-brown hair color that I love when the sun or light hits it. I love the way you look naked. You don't have any weird bumps or lumps anywhere on you. You're whole body just flows with itself and looks natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment