Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Forgetting what we knew.

Apparently, I'm an asshole. I met a guy this year whose in my class that I assumed I'd just never met when I lived in Covina before. He knows a really good friend of mine, and that's how we met this year. Apparently, I had full on conversations with him four years ago, both in person and otherwise. What it was we talked about, I have no fucking clue. But I distinctly remember he had the Myspace name "tarzac." I assume this is a combination of his name and Tarzan.

Well today, I asked my friend for the number of our friend, Zac, to send him a funny text. Five minutes or so after I sent it, I get a reply from him. It said something along the lines of "haha," and was signed with the name "tarzac." Shocked frozen, I looked over to my friend and asked, "Zac calls himself tarzac?" He said that he does, and my eyes bulge and my mouth drops. I never knew that my new friend Zac was the tarzac I had conversed with four years ago. Apparently, I'm an asshole.

No comments:

Post a Comment