Wednesday, March 31, 2010

1 to 76 chance to fuck myself over.

I am listening to the song The First Days Of Spring, and one of the lyric says: "I do believe that everyone has one chance to fuck up their life." That is complete and utter bullshit. I know I have been given at least seventy-six chances to fuck up my life, and most of those chances successfully did just that. So Noah and the Whale telling me that I have one chance to do it is downright confusing. Besides, having only one shot at anything isn't fair. Why should we only be given the opportunity to completely screw ourselves over and force out fates of doom only one mere time in our lives? As much as people say there are no second chances at life, it's bullshit. There are at least seventy-six to my knowledge. This band shouldn't be supporting all those assholes who bring us down. Dare I say...W-T-F? We all deserve as many chances as we can scrounge up to fuck up our lives. Don't take let us think otherwise Noah and the Whale. Don't let us...

P.S. Noah and the Whale is the fucking shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment