Friday, March 26, 2010

Amanda Nichole Lomeli has been...

Doing nothing particularly interesting other then some food experiments. I took some days a little while ago and let myself eat whatever candy, chips, and cookies that were set in front of me. And more recently ate minimal junk food, and mostly stuck to eating at meal times. (This is not about weight gain.) Basically I just wanted to see what would happen.

ON JUNK FOOD: My appearance changed in no way other than very oily skin. But I felt like shit. I was bloated and lethargic. Also, I noticed that after I ate two or so bites of any junk food, all I wanted was more of that same junk food. It was full on instant addiction.

OFF JUNK FOOD: My skin's oily factor went away, and I got my energy back (for the most part). I think I haven't had enough sugar lately because I started getting dizzy after the lack of sweets. Other than that no real downfalls. I don't crave food so badly, and don't need to eat more of whatever it is that I just ate.

I say junk food and sweets aren't going to hurt anyone if they have a fast enough metabolism and some self control. I only have part one of those two key factors, so unfortunately for me junk food can't be in my cabinets every day. Balls. No wonder America is fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment