Wednesday, March 31, 2010

How am I going to die?

I like to ask myself hypothetical questions that will help me in no way in the course of my life. They are just fun and/or interesting to think about . Get them brain juices a-flowin'!

Today I ask; How do I think I am going to depart from this forsaken world?

In truth, I think about this a lot. I think of all of the crazy scenarios I could put myself in that could get me killed. I think of all of the freak accidents that could take place while I am taking a test at school. I think of paranormal phenomena that has yet to be proven false that could overtake this world and destroy all but a select few (normally I am not part of those few).

ANYWAY, I have derived the conclusion that I am going to die through brutal stabbing efforts, or I am going to be shot in the back of the head. Either way: Murder. Now I have no logical reason to believe this, but I am near certain that I am going to die this way. My tummy tells me so. I can vividly picture my death. I think I know what my death looks like better than my autopsy report. To make things clear, this is not how I WANT to die, it's just how I THINK I am going to die. I would never wish this fate upon myself. But my tummy is no liar. So this will probably happen.

So my friends, How are you going to die?

No comments:

Post a Comment