Wednesday, March 24, 2010

!emocleW

Words from the Sky is my secondary blog as a beginning blogger. I have two passions: fashion and writing. I am equally intrigued by both, but the latter I spend far more time on. And hell, if people are interested in what clothing I wear, then perhaps they are interested in the mind behind that face.

In a nut shell, Words from the Sky will be a bit chaotic topic wise (and chaotic sometimes in the posts individually). I never write about anything in particular and never know when or how much I will write. Also my writing tends to be very sarcastic and dead point: that meaning I say things using the opposite words to tell everyone the dead ass truth.

Much of what is posted here will probably be blips from my day and some very harsh opinions. I'm strong in how I feel and what I believe, and have no fear in stating so. Words from the Sky may be controversial or even offensive, but always 100% honest.

That being said, please enjoy. And if anything on here is offensive, confusing, or downright insane, let me know. I assure you I'll have something interesting to say about it the next day. But be forewarned, my honesty may be scary. ;)


Visit me here as well: http://headtotoesinclothes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment