Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thousands of people will commit suicide.

I wrote this a while back about Valentine's Day. I stand by it.

I am one of the most loving fuckers I know. All I do is think about the things I love. I look at flowers and feel loved. I look at my dirty jeans and I love them and hug my legs because I love that I'm wearing them. I love foreign Asian women for no apparent reason. I love that I am rambling about shit that I love that none of you people care about. But everyone right now seems to think I am the anti-love because I fucking hate Valentine's Day. I refuse reds and pinks on February 14th. I refuse everything stereotypical about the Hallmark holiday. The way I see it, we all are just the puppetry of the marketing business on Valentine's Day. And I wouldn't complain so much if their success didn't involve the accomplishment of making people without lovers kill themselves in masses on the 14th of February.

No comments:

Post a Comment