Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cherry Mistmas Eve w/ Chinese

This is from way back to Christmas time. A little look at how I felt about my Holiday season.

Does anybody remember that feeling you got as a kid early early Christmas morning at like 5 am because you were too fucking excited to sleep any more? Well when I was a kid I had that feeling all day long on this day of today until midnight. I miss it. I am completely unenthused by today, and am pretty much just looking forward to food. I love my family of course, and they are always fun to be around. Tradition. Tradition. Tradition. I have a friend who is eating Chinese tonight (not tradition). Poor sucker. I'm sure I'll be having some nontraditional Christmas food too tonight though at my family's traditional celebration. You know, I think I am actually craving Chinese today. And kombuchas. Maybe I'm just on my period. No wait, that's impossible. I have the horse tranq running through my blood. I see karaoke in my all too not so distant near future...searching for my lost shaker of salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment