Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I could save the world if I remembered how to do it.

I went out with my mom today to do some shopping for my Christmas presents since she won't be here for Christmas. It was great. I got all the socks and vitamins I could have ever wanted! At one point I was sitting on one of those fancy-shmancy couches they put in the lounge-y area of Nordstrom bathrooms while waiting for my mom to finish peeing. I found myself thinking about something very existential and philosophical, but since then have completely forgotten what exactly that was. All I know is that I did think about something deep and incredible that could have possibly changed the lives of millions had I only remembered it. I could have made the world a better place. I could have received the Nobel peace prize over Obama. I could have...I could have...Fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment